Baby Panda’s Cooking Restaurant 2.0.9
FreeCell Solitaire Mobile App Info’s
|Support Android Version||Android 5.0+|
|Screens||small, normal, large, xlarge|
|User Features||Screen hardware features: other.|
|Offers In-App Purchase||No|
FreeCell Solitaire Mobile .APK MOD Download
FreeCell Solitaire Mobile is a modern Solitaire card game with 4 games modes, exciting new features and countless personalization options. You can easily customize your game. You got plenty of backgrounds, card fronts and card backs to choose from. It also has multiple settings you can turn off and on, like vibrations, animations, interface or out of moves prompts.
The game has a smart visual help system. It will give you helpful hints in an intuitive manner. If you are new to FreeCell Solitaire games, our help system will advise you, step by step, on the best moves to make.
– 1,000,000 Winnable Deals
– Random Deals
– 100,000 levels suitably challenging as you move up through the levels
– Daily Challenges
– Tap or drag & drop cards
– Portrait and Landscape Orientation – Just flip your device
– Personalization options: card fronts, card backs and backgrounds
– Animation controls: Turn on and off animations you like or dislike.
– Vibrations for a more personal, tactile experience
– Unlimited Hints
– Unlimited Undos
– Visual In-Game Help
– Enhanced Statistics and 30+ achievements to unlock
– Left Hand and Right Hand option
– Fully adaptive design
– Stylus support
– Cloud Save, so you can play across multiple devices. Your data will be synchronized across all your devices.
– Online leaderboards to compete with people everywhere
HOW TO PLAY
– The goal of the game is to build up 4 stacks of cards, one per suit, in each of the 4 foundations at the top right of the screen. Each stack must start with an Ace, followed by 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Jack, Queen and end with a King.
– At the beginning of the game, all the cards are dealt into 8 columns. At the top of the screen you will find 4 free cells and 4 foundations. Use the free cells to temporarily store one card at a time during the game.
– You can move a card from one column to another if the top card from the other column is +1 higher and is of a different color. For example, you can put a 3 of hearts over a 4 of spades. Or you can put a 10 of clubs over a Jack of diamonds.
– You can move an entire series of cards if you have enough free positions. The number of cards that can be moved is (2^M)x(N+1), where M is the number of empty columns and N is the number of empty cells. For example, if you have 2 empty free cells and one empty column you can move as many as 6 cards at a time.
– If you cannot move a stack because it is too large you can try splitting it into two parts. Then you can reassemble it in a new column.
Support and Feedback
If you have any technical problems, please email us directly at [email protected] Please, don’t leave support problems in our comments – we don’t check those regularly and it will take longer to fix any issues that you might encounter. Thank you for your understanding!
We hope you’re having fun playing FreeCell Solitaire Mobile. We regularly update the game to make it better.